Always dreamed of becoming a professional airline pilot?
This event is made especially for you!
Discover why Skywings Flight Training, the newest ATO in Belgium, has one of the best and most solid training programs available today to make you a highly skilled First Officer at your future airline employer:
- Our training programs are made BY airline pilots, with sole focus on training quality and not on commercial goals. Quality over Quantity.
- ALL our instructors are seasoned airlines pilots, combined with more than 70000hrs airline experience. Future airline pilots trained by experienced airline pilots.
- 30% more flight training hours than other flight schools for the same investment with more than 300hrs total flight training.
- 48hrs Multicrew Coördination/Jet Orientation Training on Boeing 737 simulator, given by experience airline pilots.
- EASA Upset Recovery and Prevention Training UPRT on Extra 300 unlimited aerobatic airplane, unique in Belgium!
- Extensive after care and airline interview training
During the Skywings Pilot Career day you can:
- Get all the information regarding our Airline pilot training programs and attend several information session during the whole day.
- Meet our flight instructors, ground instructors and students.
- Visit our training aircraft, Diamond DA42, Diamond DA40, Cessna 172 and Extra 300. All equipped with Garmin G1000/G500 glass cockpits!
- Visit our school offices and classrooms.
- Fly our DA42 FNPTII simulator!
- Don’t forget to register and have a chance to win an introduction flight on our Diamond DA42 Twin Star!
Register below and we are looking forward to meet you!
Skywings Flight Training
Luchthavenlei 1, box 29
2100 Deurne – Belgium
Saturday 02 february 2019
09u – 17u